Monday 2 January 2012

Meeting with Sriram Sharma



Dear Friends

Today I got fantastic opportunity to speak with Mr. Sriram Sharma over phone who was the very good friend of my father Janab shariff Romani (well known Urdu and Hindi poet In Tamilnadu). He passed away on 31st Dec. 2008. That mean, day before yesterday (31st Dec. 2011)was his anniversary .
When I had talk with Mr. Sriram Sharma  he reminded my father and his words towards excellence and affection and respect  towards mother . He asked me to listen to a song which was uploaded in internet he added that that lyrics was inspired by my father , believe me my dear friends when I listen that song my eyes ware wet and tears shedding on the key board.
I really grateful to Mr. Sriram Sharma for remind me about my father words .

No comments:

Post a Comment